It may be the 50th anniversary of the Ventspils terminal this year, but our thoughts are focused only one way: forward.
A significant investment programme has been in progress, designed to deliver new levels of versatility and productivity to our customers.
Projects successfully completed include:
- a new state of the art Central Control Room
- a new Pump Station
- a Butanisation system which has widened our portfolio of services and is unique in this region
- a ‘Lifeline’ fall protection system covering all unloading racks for our personnel working on top of rail cars
- new proprietary software that will deliver direct benefits in efficiency, maintenance and our overall service (ongoing).
Our next priorities include:
- Replacing three old pump stations
- Expansion of the Waste Water Treatment Plant;
- Replacing four loading arms.
These and other projects are raising the bar in terms of cost, speed, efficiency and environmental performance at Ventspils.
They will cement our reputation as the leading terminal in the region and the facility of choice for our customers.